Chances and Challenges in Central Europe
face to face meetings - the way to successful business!
Central Europe is facing a number of developments in politics and economy, which lead to new chances and challenges. Experts and executives of local and Austrian companies will discuss how to best react to this new situation. Special attention will be given to questions related to supply chains in the automotive sector and related industries.
- Nationalistic trends in economic policy
- Labour market conditions
- Challenges for supply chains due to new barriers
- Financing and risk management adopted to actual conditions
Find new business partners among 120 Austrian and 50 foreign companies participating in the event!
- Metal working & automotive
- Manufacturing methods
- Products and components
- Material & semi- finished products
- Tools & fixtures - custom-made
- Organisations & services
- As purchaser - you have the possibility to find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - you have the possibility to find new European customers
- As product developer - you have the possibility to find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions.
Matchmaking – How does it work?
is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Register & publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Participation is free of charge!